Why we give:
Giving to God is a Biblical principle. Giving changes lives and helps the church to grow. Giving creates more opportunities for outreach and encourages us to put our trust in God.
When you give, you are putting your trust in God to be the provider. We ask that you prayerfully consider what you have to give and do so with a cheerful heart.
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. (Luke 6:38 KJV)
Ways you can give
- Tithe.ly is a secure giving app that allows you to give a single gift or schedule recurring giving using your checking account, debit, or credit card
- Download the app or use a web browser
- Faith teams is another app used for giving and scheduling. Faith teams makes it possible to have text-to-give options, sign up forms, and schedule volunteers. You can make a one time donation or schedule recurring giving.
- Download the app or use in a web browser
Text to Give
- Thanks to Faith Teams, you are now able to give using the Text-to-Give feature!
- Just text “give” to (920) 289-3700
Give in person
- You have the opportunity to give at every service. Envelopes are available at the welcome booth for checks or cash and are also inside of your bulletin.
- We also have a Kiosk available at the back of the sanctuary that can accept a debit or credit card. It also allows you to log into Faith Teams or Tithe.ly if you would like to give that way at the Kiosk
Mail a Gift
- Send cash or a check to 701 Hillcrest Heights, Green Bay WI, 54313
- Please be sure to include your name and address on your monetary gift so you can be credited for tax purposes